Jackson College appreciates its community. Unfortunately, due to the pandemic, visits to campus are not encouraged unless necessary for business. Please find the link to the process for visiting Central Campus. Processes have been put in place to help maintain safety. Thank you for following our protocol, and we look forward to a time when all of our campuses will be open again!
Planning a trip to campus?
Once on campus you will be directed to the COVID-19 Health Screening checkpoint.
- You will be asked for your ID
- You will have your temperature scanned
- We will check to see if you have completed the waiver
- We will check to see if you have completed the online Health Screening
- If you have completed the training and have a fever of less then 100.4 you will be admitted to campus for your approved areas.
- If you have not completed training you will be asked to do so prior to entering
- If you have not completed the health screening you will be asked to do so prior to entering
- If you have a fever you will be asked to leave campus and follow up with your physician for clearance.
- Once on campus you must wear as mask, and have your ID and badge in clear vision for others at all times.