Most College employees will continue to work remotely, except for those who have been contacted about returning to campus. While we continue to navigate this new situation, know that the health and safety of each of our employees is in our minds, because your work is important. Find links to processes and updates here.
All employees coming to campus must have Leadership Council permission. Once permission is received Leadership Council will notify the Reintegration Task Force so that you will be added to the JetNet Reintegration Course
Prior to coming to campus everyone must complete the JetNet Reintegration Course. Once an individual gains approval from Leadership Council, they will be added to the course and be able to see the class.
To complete the course
- Log in to JetNet with your JC e-mail and password
- At the top left, select My Courses, then Reintegration Training
- Your name will be sent to the staff at the checkpoint. If you do not complete the course prior to your arrival you will not be allowed to enter campus.
Once on campus you will be directed to the COVID-19 Health Screening checkpoint.
- You will be asked for your Jackson College ID
- You will have your temperature scanned
- We will check to see if you have completed the training, or you can show your course completion email to the staff.
- We will check to see if you have completed the online Health Screening
If you have completed the training and have a fever of less then 100.4 you will be admitted to campus for your approved areas and given a badge for the day.
- If you have not completed training you will be asked to do so prior to entering
- If you have not completed the health screening you will be asked to do so prior to entering
- If you have a fever you will be asked to leave campus and follow up with your physician for clearance.
Once on campus you must wear a mask, have your Jackson College ID and badge in clear vision for others at all times.
Your Health Is Our Priority. The health and safety of our employees, students and guests is our highest priority as we begin to return to our campuses. Following guidance from federal, state and public health authorities, we have developed several operating principles including training, processes and communication.
Additional information relating to COVID-19 can be found on the Employee Central portal including town hall session recordings, reintegration documents, task force minutes and FAQ’s.