While we continue to navigate this situation, know that the health and safety of each of our employees is in our minds, because your work is important. Find links to processes and updates here.
Prior to coming to campus everyone must complete the JetNet Reintegration Course. Once an individual gains approval from Leadership Council, they will be added to the course and be able to see the class.
To complete the course
- Go to the JetNet Reintegration Course
- Log in with your Jackson College Email and Password
- Select the Self Enrollment Option
- Enter the Key: Return2W0rk
Once on campus you will be directed to the COVID-19 Health Screening checkpoint.
- You will be asked for your Jackson College ID
- You will have your temperature scanned
- We will check to see if you have completed the training, or you can show your course completion email to the staff.
- We will check to see if you have completed the online Health Screening
If you have completed the training and have a fever of less then 100.4 you will be admitted to campus for your approved areas and given a badge for the day.
- If you have not completed training you will be asked to do so prior to entering
- If you have not completed the health screening you will be asked to do so prior to entering
- If you have a fever you will be asked to leave campus and follow up with your physician for clearance.
Once on campus you must wear a mask, have your Jackson College ID and badge in clear vision for others at all times.
Additional information relating to COVID-19 can be found on the Employee Central portal including town hall session recordings, reintegration documents, task force minutes and FAQ’s.