How can I communicate with my Financial Aid Specialist?

All students who need to contact a Financial Aid Specialist may do so via the JC Financial Aid email (  Individual staff email inboxes are not being monitored. You may also find your specific financial aid specialist here: Find your Financial Aid Specialist.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *