Accommodations will be made when possible for students who do not have access to the internet. Please fill out the confidential emergency request form and someone will be in contact with you in 48 hours.
- Comcast: 60 days free internet as a new customer of Comcast
- Comcast for low income families: Low income families who are already Comcast customers can qualify for $9.95/month internet:
- Providing Unlimited data for 60 days to customers with metered data plans (effective 3/18)
- Giving 20 GB of free mobile hotspot to customers with hotspot-capable devices (effective 3/18)
- Waiving per-minute toll charges for international long-distance calls from the U.S. to CDC- defined Level 3 countries (effective 3/17)
- Provide customers with an additional 20GB of mobile hotspot data per month for 60 days (a minimum of two bill cycles) at no extra cost
- Starting now ALL current T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile customers have unlimited smartphone data for the next 60 days (excluding roaming).
- We’re providing all T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile customers an additional 20GB of mobile hotspot/tethering service for the next 60 days coming soon.
- All AT&T consumer home internet wireline customers, as well as Fixed Wireless Internet, can use unlimited internet data. Additionally, we’ll continue to offer internet access for qualifying limited income households at $10 a month through our Access from AT&T program. We’ve expanded eligibility to Access from AT&T to households participating in the National School Lunch Program and Head Start. Additionally, we’re offering new Access from AT&T customers two months of free service.
- Verizon will waive activation fees on new lines of service and upgrade fees starting March 18.
- When a Verizon customer is experiencing hardships because of COVID-19, from March 16, 2020 to May 13, 2020, Verizon will waive late fees, and will not terminate service to a customer who’s been impacted by the events involving the Coronavirus.
- Customers currently on an unlimited data plan with Boost Mobile, will automatically receive an additional 20 Gigs of mobile hotspot on their plans at no extra cost through April 30, 2020. No need to call care or update your account through boostmobile.com.
- Customers currently on a tiered plan with Boost Mobile, will automatically receive an additional 20 Gigs of data on their plans at no extra cost through April 30, 2020. No need to call care or update your account through boostmobile.com. If you need additional mobile hotspot check out our rate plans that include mobile hotspot.
- Xfinity/Comcast is offering free connections to their internet wifi hotspots. To see if there are hotspots close to your location please visit this link and enter your Zip Code:
- Charter: Charter will offer free Spectrum broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 and/or college students who do not already have a Spectrum broadband subscription: To enroll call 1-844-488-8395. Installation fees will be waived for new student households