Once on campus you will be directed to the COVID-19 Health Screening checkpoint.
- You will be asked for your ID
- You will have your temperature scanned
- We will check to see if you have completed the waiver
- We will check to see if you have completed the online Health Screening
- If you have completed the training and have a fever of less then 100.4 you will be admitted to campus for your approved areas.
- If you have not completed training you will be asked to do so prior to entering
- If you have not completed the health screening you will be asked to do so prior to entering
- If you have a fever you will be asked to leave campus and follow up with your physician for clearance.
- Once on campus you must wear as mask, and have your ID and badge in clear vision for others at all times.